Geary Community Hospital’s WellnessWorks is a community-based program designed to provide occupational health services to the Junction City and surrounding areas.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, cost-effective, coordinated services and care to area employers and their valued employees.
As a large, self-insured organization we understand the importance of supporting and maintaining a healthy workforce. Like you, we care about our employees’ wellbeing and we work hard to ensure they have access to the preventive, wellness and acute care services they need, when they need them. We also understand that a proactive approach to managing workforce wellness begins with understanding employers’ unique needs and designing a complement of services to meet them.
Geary Community Hospital’s WellnessWorks has one simple goal: to ensure that area employees have the services they need to stay healthy, report to work, and get the right care at the right time, if necessary. We are committed to effective communication and prompt reporting of employee work status. We partner with employers and extend to them our commitment to medical excellence and exceptional customer service for the prevention and care of occupational illness and injury.
Occupational Health Services
Work-Related Injury Care
- Injury treatment 7 days a week
- Injury tracking/case management
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Wellness programs
- Health risk appraisal
- Healthy ticket program
- Medical review officer
- Employee and supervisor education
- Health benefits assessment
- Policy guidance for a drug-free workplace
- Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT physical exams
- DOT and Non-DOT drug and alcohol collection/testing
- Pre-placement functional testing
- Fitness for duty exams
- Respirator fit testing
- Pulmonary function testing/spirometry
- Customized health and wellness programs