4:00 – 7:00 pm
June – September
GCH Front Parking Lot
The GCH Farmers Market features fresh locally-produced fruits and vegetables • eggs and cheese • jams and jellies • coffee and more!
The GCH Farmers Market was created in 2014 in response to the local community’s food insecurity and lack of access to fresh fruits and vegetables. In 2014 we began with 6 vendors our first week. Now, in our fourth season, we are averaging 30 vendors strong with a wide variety of local products available.
Check out the monthly cooking demonstrations presented by Geary County Extension.
The GCH Farmers Market now accepts SNAP/EBT benefits through Live Well Geary County.
To become a vendor: Click here to download the Vendor Registration form
Complete and return it to the GCH Marketing & Public Relations Department or register on-site the day of the market.
Questions? Contact us at 785-210-3307 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GCH Farmers Market is intended to provide the community with access to fresh, whole foods and to support our small local farmers, thus there is no charge to vendors to participate in the Market. We ask that you respect GCH property and the space of your co-vendors.
- Vendor set-up begins at 3:00 pm on Farmers Market day
- Use only marked vendor stalls. If you require more than one vendor stall, please contact us in advance
- Electrical hookups are not available on-site
Items not permitted at the Farmers Market:
- Foods that are intended for immediate, on-premises consumption
- Non-food items such as crafts or manufactured goods
- Live animals