5K Run / Walk and Kids Fun Run
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Choose YOUR Cause!
Chase For A Cause is a 5K Run / Walk to help raise money for non-profit community organizations in Junction City and Geary County.
Just choose an organization from this year’s approved charities and we’ll give $20 of your $25 registration fee to that group.
Cash prizes to top finishers! Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three male and female overall finishers and for the first place male and female masters. The top three finishers in each age group will receive medals.
2019 Event Schedule
Friday, April 26
10 am – 7 pm Packet pick up at Geary Community Hospital, Main Lobby – 1102 St. Mary’s Road, Junction City
Saturday, April 27
7:30 – 8:30 am Race day late registration and packet pickup at Geary Community Hospital
1102 St. Mary’s Road, Junction City
9:00 am Start of 5K Run / Walk in front of GCH Surgery Center
10:15 am Start of Kids Fun Run in front of GCH Surgery Center
10:30 am Awards ceremony
This schedule will be followed, rain or shine!
2019 Chase For A Cause Beneficiaries
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates) of the 8th Judicial District
- Delivering Change: Healthy Families – Healthy Communities
- Friends of Animals
- Friends of the Dorothy Bramlage Public Library
- Food Pantry
- Geary Community Healthcare Foundation
- Geary Community Schools Foundation
- I.C.A.R.E. (Intergenerational Clearinghouse and Resource Educational)
- JC Fire Dept. Luke David Nelson Memorial Scholarship
- Live Well Geary County
- Open Door Mission
- Pawnee Mental Health
- United Way of Junction City – Geary County
- Wheels of H.O.P.E. (Helping Other People Eat)
2019 Chase For A Cause Sponsors
Many thanks to our local “Chase For A Cause” sponsors. Your help makes this event a success and helps us benefit so many organizations that serve our community. We truly couldn’t do it without you!
If your organization would like to sponsor the 2019 Chase For A Cause, contact Nikki Davies at 785-210-3307 or email@example.com.